Sunday, June 23, 2013

Field Trip KidZania TK A (April 2013)

I want to live my life to the absolute fullest
To open my eyes to be all I can be
To travel roads not taken,
To meet faces unknown
To feel the wind,
To touch the stars
I promise to discover myself
To stand tall with greatness
To chase down and catch every dream
LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE
- (From Nutrilon Ads)
I wanna make clouds,
 I wanna jump over fences,
 Play with shadows
 Paint faces,
 Get wet,
 Invent,
 Chase rainbows,
 and collect stars,
 LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE
- (From Nutrilon Ads)
Let's call on the interested 
The wide-eyed, the hopeful
The princesses and the princes
The believer
Let's summon the generals, 
The queens, the kings,
And the knights that ride the adventurous trails
Let's call on the leaders
The lover, the big ones, the small ones
The been-there's, the done-that's
The discoverers, the conductor
The scientist, the CEOs
Let's call on the skywalkers
The movers, the shakers
Let's call on the curious
And bring on the hope.
LIFE STARTS HERE
- (From Nutrilon Ads)

0 comments:

 

NURUL IMAN: Islamic Toddler, Playgroup, and Kindergarten Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting